This program is designed to develop and enhance the skills and knowledge managers require to effectively lead a team or workgroup in a modern business environment. The workshop content includes developing leadership plans, implementing team solutions and supervising the performance of a group. The workshop covers the foundational skills that first-time leaders andÂ supervisors require. The program draws upon the resources of our Integral Frontline Management Program.
Participants will learn how to:
1. Lead and manage people, tasks, resources and strategy
2. Build effective teams through leadership excellence
3. Develop trust and confidence in team members and the wider workplace
4. Build and maintain positive workplace relationships
5. Develop effective listening and communication skills to ensure understanding between people
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The program is designed for frontline leaders and supervisors new to the role or for existing managers looking to enhance their leadership capability.
Instructor by : Syafarudin Alwi